Black Diamond Covid Sanitizing: 3-Step Clean System – Incorporating the use of a professional grade botanical disinfectant combined with a unique antimicrobial surface protectant that can provide residual surface protection for up to 90 days.
In these novel times and as part of the effort to help businesses and residencial homes impacted by COVID-19, Black Diamond Carpet Cleaning- St. George is responding to the current pandemic effecting St. George, Utah by offering the latest cleaning and sanitizing solution for homes, businesses and facilities.
With the Black Diamond 3-Step Clean System, after surfaces are disinfected, we apply Benefect Decon 30 Botanical Disinfectant for longer lasting protection between regular cleanings.
How Does The Black Diamond 3-Step Clean System Work?
Black Diamond Carpet Cleaning – St. George uses a 3-step cleaning process to help protect your property and provide a safer environment for families, employees and patrons.
STEP # 1 – DISINFECT
- Black Diamond uses a highly-acclaimed botanical disinfectant solution that kills 99.9% of viruses (including the human Coronavirus), bacteria, fungi and mold . This solution disinfects, cleans, sanitizes and deodorizes in just ONE step.
- Eco-friendly, EPA registered disinfectant. This solution is safer and less toxic than vinegar. Containing no harsh chemicals and eliminates most Allergens upon contact.
- Non-flammable, non-corrosive and non-abrasive.
- Safe for everyday use. Certified formula that requires no rinsing – even on food contact surfaces.
STEP # 2 – PROTECT
- After surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, Black Diamond Carpet Cleaning- St. George can then apply the Benefect Decon 30 Botanical Disinfectant. This is an optional treatment designed to protect surfaces between regular cleanings.
- EPA-registered, water-based formula that forms an antimicrobial shield which provides persistent, continuous, antimicrobial surface protection against a broad range of odor and stain-causing microbes (bacteria, mold, mildew and algae) — with efficacy that remains effective for up to 90 days.
- Non-flammable, colorless, odorless, non-leaching and non-migrating.
- Can be applied to both porous and non-porous surfaces, including HVAC systems.
- Safe for use on food contact surfaces, utensils, appliances and equipment.
STEP # 3 – CERTIFY
- Black Diamond Carpet Cleaning- Saint George will certify that the property has been treated with the disinfectant and antimicrobial surface protectant.
- This certification will let others know that the property has been cleaned with the most advanced technology on the market.
Benefect Decon 30 Botanical Disinfectant patented antimicrobial technology uses self assembling monolayers to create a layer of spikes that mechanically kill microbes (bacteria, mold, mildew and algae) by piercing and rupturing their cell membrane. This kill method prevents microbes from mutating and adapting, inhibiting their ability to grow.
Unlike conventional cleaning products, Benefect Decon 30 Botanical Disinfectant forms a covalent bond to the applied surface and continues to work while in the dry state.
Why Choose Our Coronavirus Cleaning Services?
Our processes include the disinfection and removal of biohazardous contaminants.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
These services help:
- Reduce the risk of infection or illness
- Reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Reduce operations downtime
We are currently providing disinfection services for healthcare facilities, schools, manufacturing plants, office spaces, senior living and assisted living facilities, retail stores and more. All of our cleaning protocols meet the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
How To Recieve Sanitizing Services
There are several ways to contact Black Diamond Carpet Cleaning – St. George 3-Step Clean services, including: